Champions of Minecraft

Seja bem-vindo!
Modificamos o visual do nosso fórum, esperamos que aproveite. Conecte-se ou faça o login para entrar para a nossa comunidade. Caso contrário, clique em não exiber mais.

Welcome!
We change the visual of our forum, we hope you like. Connect or make the login to connect to our community. If you don't wanna see this pop up, click on don't show more.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Champions of Minecraft

Seja bem-vindo!
Modificamos o visual do nosso fórum, esperamos que aproveite. Conecte-se ou faça o login para entrar para a nossa comunidade. Caso contrário, clique em não exiber mais.

Welcome!
We change the visual of our forum, we hope you like. Connect or make the login to connect to our community. If you don't wanna see this pop up, click on don't show more.

Champions of Minecraft

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum oficial de Champions of Minecraft.

Download V. 8.1

Day of Mine
    Day of Mine
    Moderador / Moderator / Mod
    Moderador / Moderator / Mod

Pontos do usuário/User points : 3905634

Download V. 8.1 Empty Download V. 8.1

Mensagem por Day of Mine Sáb 31 maio - 23:13

Hello to all!
    First of all, we ask forgiveness for the delay in updates, entretando, Friday is no longer viable for the release of updates, and servers from some download sites are likely with a high flow of movement.
    However, we decided to change for Saturday's launch of downloads.
    And as of today we have two links available:
    4shared
    MediaFiler
    So, we regret the unexpected and after next Saturday we will have the downloads available until midnight (Eastern Time)
    Under the changes and download:
    1 - New towers
    2 - Bridges now have names as well as the turrets
    3 - Creating a balloon in every major city (Altaruk, Montsognir, and the city of Fisgael already have a balloon)
    4 - New bridges (4) were created, with two towers.
    DOWNLOAD
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/mSxAQpAYce/Champions_of_Minecraft_V_81__1.html?
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4vf2raia7iy6kaw/Champions+of+Minecraft+V.+8.1.rar

Data/hora atual: Dom 19 maio - 14:50